Capgemini named a Global Market Leader in Next-Gen ADM Services in the ISG Provider Lens for 2019-20
Capgemini announced today that it has been recognized as a global market leader among next-gen application development and maintenance (ADM) service providers for 2019-20 by Information Services Group (ISG) in its recent report: ISG Provider Lens™ – Next-Gen Application Development & Maintenance (ADM) Services 2019-20 – Global.
The report evaluated the portfolio attractiveness and competitive strength of major market players across four key areas, and recognized Capgemini as a leader across all of the areas globally. It highlighted Capgemini’s strengths in each area:
- Overall Next-Gen ADM: Capgemini’s large next-generation ADM practice, well-defined ADMnext delivery framework, new ADM automation and design components, and network of delivery centers for emerging capabilities have made it one of the leading providers of next-generation ADM services.
- Agile Development: Capgemini’s lean-based agile approach, network of agile delivery centers, industrialized distributed agile framework, and SAFe-focused agile framework have propelled it to a leadership position in this segment.
- Continuous Testing: Capgemini’s use of test automation, large base of skilled resources, wide usage of automation tools, and a focus on continuous learning make it a leader in the continuous testing domain.
- DevOps Consulting: Capgemini’s leading DevOps methods and its DevOps Maturity Assessment framework make it a leading player in this domain.
Gopalakrishnan Krishnamurthy, the Global Offer Lead for ADMnext at Capgemini said: “We are delighted to be recognized by ISG for our strong expertise in providing next-generation ADM services. At Capgemini, our ADMnext offer focuses on transformation that is formulated around the main business imperatives. The key to successfully achieving these lies in delivering leadership across disruptive digital services, developing an industry-aligned business value chain, accelerating technology outcomes while also transforming the IT landscape, and optimizing IT services and delivery.”
In addition, the ISG report also evaluated the market players across individual countries (US, UK, Nordics, Germany, and Brazil). In total, Capgemini secured leadership position in 20 out of 23 areas globally and across individual country evaluations.
“With ever evolving customer preferences and changing outlooks, there is an increasing need to transform the next-generation ADM practices and align to a customer’s preferences. Capgemini’s ADM services enable clients to successfully bring efficiency, improve quality while reducing cost, accelerate future change, optimize application landscapes, and drive innovation aligned to the industry’s requirements,” said Kartik Subramaniam, Lead Analyst at ISG.
Capgemini’s ADMnext is a full stack of disruptive, business-focused, transformative, and adaptive ADM services, underpinned by a host of organizational assets and enablers. It equips organizations with the ability to rapidly respond and adapt to change and innovation and supports in completely transforming an ADM and IT function into valuable assets that are aligned to an organization’s business objectives.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.dk. People matter, results count.
- Morten HolstHead of AMS Denmark
+45 39 77 82 89
Morten HolstHead of AMS Denmark
+45 39 77 82 89