Build & Manage Low-Code Enterprise Apps at The Speed of Light - January 23rd
We are happy to announce that we are bringing this breakfast seminar to Copenhagen! SAP and Capgemini invites you to Build & Manage Low-Code Enterprise Apps at The Speed of Light - on January 23rd, 2020.
Build & Manage Low-Code Enterprise Apps at The Speed of Light
Living in an ever-advancing Digital driven world, the push to increase business agility and to respond quickly to evolving business requirements through new and innovative solutions puts an immense pressure on the organisation. To keep pace, different areas in organisations often resort to creating their own apps, while contributing to the ever-increasing complexity of the IT landscape. However, the lack of skills and time to develop and manage these applications, while adhering to conformity to ensure a consistent user experience is suffering.
With the 'Rapid Application Development Platform' you can design, build, integrate, test, deploy and manage enterprise apps in days without any sophisticated development skills. The simplicity of using low-code technology allows multiple areas of the business to make applications themselves, allowing solutions to be brought to market quicker and support the challenges outlined above.
Learn more about how the 'Rapid Application Development Platform' can help you scale up your app development while ensuring easy maintainability and solid governance. Join your peers at this breakfast session and we will show you how.
We look forward to seeing you.
Olaf van Daalen
Daan van Campen
- 08.00 - 08.30 Registration and breakfast
- 08.30 - 09.15 Rapid Application Development - first taste of how low-code can add value to your business by Olaf van Daalen, Mendix
- 09.15 - 10.15 Case: Implementing and managing 100+ apps in three years by Ben Bruggeman, Enexis
- 10.15 - 10.30 Networking Break
- 10.30 - 11.15 Start, Structure, Scale and Manage the Mendix platform by Daan van Campen, Capgemini
- 11.15 - 11.45 Networking Break
- Date: January 23rd 2020
- Time: 08:30 - 11:45 (Registration and breakfast from 08:00)
- Location: SAP Denmark, Lautrupsgade 11, 2100 København Ø, Denmark
- Language: English